mini CORI-FLOW™ Liquid Dosing Systems,
using flow meter controlled pumps
An alternative way of control
In some applications it is not possible or not recommended to use a
control valve, for instance when a vessel with liquid cannot be pressurised.
As an alternative, Bronkhorst can offer virtually pulse-free gear pumps,
close-coupled to the Coriolis flowmeter.
Liquid dosing system
A mini CORI-FLOW™ liquid
dosing system consists of a Coriolis flow meter, a gear pump, a filter,
a check valve and interconnecting material. Furthermore Bronkhorst will
take care of electrical and mechanical connection, testing and optimisation
including the PID-integrated controller.
Download dimensional drawing for
A complete series of pumps is available for very small through to higher
flow rates, for higher pressures, wide control ranges and for aggressive
fluids. Further to operation in analog mode, the Liquid Dosing System can
also be used digitally with RS232 or with an on-board fieldbus interface.
- Mixing in a Micronit microreactor using a Bronkhorst pump by Flowid
- simple and compact assembly; easy to use
- no need to pressurise liquid source
- pump controlled by mass flow instrument with adjustable PID-controller
via voltage output signal
- complete dosing system with small dimensions
- direct mass flow measurement/control (not volumetric)
- high accuracy and stability (nearly pulse free)
- desired flow to be set via: analog 0…5(10) V / 0(4)...20 mA or digital
communication by RS232, Profibus-DP®, DeviceNet™, Modbus or