Spray Coating Solution
Using Mass Flow Meter Controlled Pumps
Bronkhorst combines pumps with Coriolis meters. The pumps are directly
(speed) controlled by the Coriolis instruments with integrated PID-controller,
thus creating a mass flow pump with many advantages. Bronkhorst Mass Flow
Pumps will control flow very accurately and highly stable to a spraying
nozzle, which results in a perfectly uniform coated layer.
This combination sprays a flow which is totally independent of factors such as temperature, viscosity, pressure or a tiny blockage in the flow line. The Coriolis MFM sends a signal to the pump which will result in the desired flow-output. In the current situation, the outlet flow may be affected by several external factors, since there is no sensor to correct for these influences.
Real mass flow dosage instead of volume flow
- No (re)calibration needed due to the highly accurate Coriolis mass flow instrument, which behaves like a scale for flowing mass
- Reduction of wasted fluid due to a very fast stabilization of the set flow rate
- Continuous flow control or batch dosing using integrated totalizer
- Direct flow control to the spraying nozzle
- No external control unit required: our (mini) CORI-FLOW instruments with integrated PID-controller (and totalizer) can be programmed using free software tools or via several available fieldbuses